Published on: August 27, 2019
OFFICE OF THE
NAGALAND STATE SOCIAL WELFARE BOARD
NO.NSSWB/SRCW/Advt&pub/2019-20/270Dated: Kohima the 27th August 2019
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill up the following vacanciesfor District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) of 2 districts viz- Dimapur and Zunheboto, under Mahila Shakti Kendra Scheme, Ministry of Women & Child Development, GoI.
|Position||No. of Posts||Qualification &Experience|
|Women Welfare Officer||1 per district||Essential Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Sciences/ Masters in Social Work with understanding of schemes/programs implemented with focus on women.Capable of communicating in the local language/ dialect and effectively liaison with District officials.Proficiency with computers for report writing and MIS. Desirable Should be a woman with previous experience of working with civil society organisations. General Condition Maximum age limit: 35 years Honorarium: Rs. 35,000/-|
|District Coordinator||2 per district||Essential He/she should be a graduate in Humanities & Social Sciences/Social Work or any other related field.He/she should be well versed with issues related to women in the DistrictHe/she should be able to work with computers Desirable Preference will be given to women for one District Coordinator. General Condition Maximum age limit: 35 years Honorarium: Rs. 20,000/-|
Terms and conditions:
- The last date for submission of application is on the 12th September 2019
- Eligible candidates can collect the prescribed application form from the Office of the Nagaland State Social Welfare Board, below DIPR Office, New Secretariat Complex, Kohima w.e.f the date of the advertisement. Documents to be submitted along with the application form are CV, self- attested copies of their educational qualifications, ST/indigenous certificates and two (2) recent passport photos.
- Preference will be given to the indigenous inhabitant of the respective district
- Incomplete application or late submission of the applications will be summarily rejected.
- The service is purely contractual and co- terminus with the Scheme, which will initially be for a period of one year.
- Honorarium mentioned is the maximum allowed for each post.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. However, if no competent candidates qualifies for the said post, then the Department will take liberty to appoint candidates who have the requisite qualification.
- Names of shortlisted candidates, date for written test and interview will be displayed on the office Notice Board and on the official website of http://srcw.nagaland.gov.in/. No separate intimation letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Admit card to the shortlisted candidates will be issued on the day of written/ practical test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards examination fee.
Secretary NSSWB &
State Resource Centre for Women